Monday, May 07, 2007

Kentucky Derby & the Return of the Girls

Since the last update things have been relatively quiet. I've just been getting on with work and getting out and about. Summer has arrived and the trees are green again. New York is so much friendlier in summer. We had a picnic in Central Park on the weekend, there were bands, and buskers, and concerts, and an increadible retro roller disco. Its was just fantastic.

Felicity has been staying with me for the week. Its been great having her here. On saturday afternoon, Felicity, Steph, and I went to a Kentucky Derby Party. I had a great time. I placed a bet on a horse called Circular Quay who had a jockey wearing green and gold... it was SURE to win!!!! ... until it came last!

Later that evening Camilla, and mum arrived from their L.A & Vagas holiday. They returned to Bua in triumphant fashion! . . . . here we go again!






No comments: