Sunday, March 11, 2007

Have I become a bloody Tree Hugger?

Okay, I've just seen the documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth'. I'm sure you've heard of it, it recently won an Oscar. Its the one where Al Gore (the guy who lost to Bush) talks about global warming. Probably doesn't deserve an Oscar, but its still really shocking, and has some less than positive things to say about Australia. I strongly recommend everyone watch it. AND yes Mill and Mum when you get here I AM making you watch it.... lets call it RENT :)

Anyway have a look at the following links;
Click here to find out about the Kyoto Protocol It has some unsettling things to say about Australia!!!

OH MY GOD I'VE BECOME A TREE HUGGING HIPPEY!!!! .... WTF!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn Hippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great movie though......I saw it with Sal and Steve, you can imagine their response!!! Hope you are well!!!!!
xoxoxoxo