Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Australia Day!!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! Its BLOODY COLD over here!! With windchill its -14C outside, and sadly over the last week all the snow has melted or turned to ice.

For my Australia Day (and to stir my American co-workers) I brought into the office the Big Australian Flag that Mum and Camilla gave me as a Farewell Present. I hung it on the wall in the main thoroughfare near my desk. The Americans LOVED IT :)
Also in Preparation for Australia Day I discovered an Aussie Meat Pie Bakery called DUB in Brooklyn where I picked up a couple of pies. I also know a bottle-o near me which sells Coopers. So tonight after work I'm going to sit back with a Pie and Tomato Sauce and have an Aussie Beer. Noice....

So Cheers and Happy 'straya Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.